Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes25 servings (4-3/4 quarts)
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet ginger ale, chilled
- 4-1/2 cups diet grapefruit or citrus soda, chilled
- With a zester or fork, score cucumbers lengthwise; cut widthwise into thin slices. In a large pitcher, combine water and lemonade concentrate; add cucumbers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, transfer cucumber mixture to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale and grapefruit soda.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 29 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 15, 2017
We have made this part of our Easter dinner tradition for three years, and my husband and I enjoy this throughout the entire summer.
Jul 6, 2011
I will not make this again. Too many ingredients for an average drink...
Apr 23, 2011
Served this at a party and everyone loved it!
Sep 7, 2010
Have made it several times already. Anyone who loves pickles will certainly love this drink!
May 21, 2010
suggestion from magazine--Garnish you pitcher or each glass with citrus rind curls (run a zester over lemons, grapefruits, or limes) in addition to, or in place of cucumber slices.Use citrus ice cubes, prepared ahead of time, for an extra touch of color. Simply add citrus rind curls or small citrus wedges to ice-cube trays filled with water and freeze.Rub glass rims with a lime wedge; dip the rims into granulated, super-fine or coarse sugar. For an extra pop of color, use colored sugar.