Cappuccino Mix Recipe
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, stir 3 tablespoons mix into 6 oz. hot water. Yield: 3 cups dry mix.
Reviews for Cappuccino Mix(5)
Sort By :
Made this for gifts for a meeting; found little cute jars at Hobby Lobby and decorated for theme. Everyone loved this recipe!
Very delicious! I used Vanilla Caramel creamer and added just a scant pinch of pumpkin pie splice. I will make again. Also, I didn't have chocolate milk mix so I used hot chocolate mix. YUM!
I have been making this for about 2 years. I have tried Folger's cappuccino mix and it isn't as good as this one. I love this and have made this for my friends who have also love this mix!
This mix was very good. The only thing for the size of the coffee cups I have I used 5 tablespoons of mix for one cup to make it rich and creamy.
I love it. It is easy to make. It is a great hostess gift along with Christmas gift.
More Recipe Collections
- Gift Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >