One day friends and I were swapping recipes for hot chocolate, and someone came up with this mix. I put it in jars as gifts for Christmas. Now I keep a big batch in a large tin for us and so visitors can help themselves if they want! —Susan Prillhart, Rockledge, Florida
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, stir 3 tablespoons mix into 6 oz. hot water. Yield: 3 cups dry mix.
Originally published as Cappuccino Mix in Country Woman November/December 1993, p33
Reviews for Cappuccino Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review