- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream and salt; stir in the tomato, onion and cheese. Pour into a greased 2-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for California Egg Bake(2)
Sort By :
Very good, and will add sausage next time.
I made this for breakfast this past Easter morning and it was fantastic. Before we even finished the meal my husband was asking me to make it again sometime. So, I kept the recipe and will be doing that. By the way I had to double it because it was more than just my husband and I eating it and it doubles really really well.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >