- 3-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 8 thin slices hard salami, cut into 2-in. strips
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine tortellini and remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Tortellini Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p33
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caesar Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2011
"great for Church pot lucks ;)"