Caesar Salad Recipe
- 1 large bunch romaine, torn
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Caesar-flavored or garlic croutons
- Place lettuce in a large salad bowl. Combine the next six ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour over lettuce and toss to coat.
- Squeeze lemon juice over lettuce. Sprinkle with pepper, cheese and croutons. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caesar Salad(7)
Sort By :
So yummy! Love the dressing!
I cut back on the oil and increased the Worcestershire, also omitted the lemon squeeze on the greens. This was very well received by my family and dinner guests! Will become a frequently used recipe!
Love the salad dressing!!! Didn't squeeze lemon over salad. The red wine vinegar gives the salad plenty of tang.
my guests loved this caesar salad!
The absolute best! :) Lost track of how many times I've made it.