This crunchy refreshing salad has a zippy zesty dressing that provides a burst of flavor with each bite. It's a great salad to perk up any spring or summer meal. -Schelby Thompson, Camden Wyoming, Delaware
- 1 large bunch romaine, torn
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Caesar-flavored or garlic croutons
- Place lettuce in a large salad bowl. Combine the next six ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour over lettuce and toss to coat.
- Squeeze lemon juice over lettuce. Sprinkle with pepper, cheese and croutons. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p31
Reviews for Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review