- 1 large bunch romaine, torn
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Caesar-flavored or garlic croutons
- Place lettuce in a large salad bowl. Combine the next six ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour over lettuce and toss to coat.
- Squeeze lemon juice over lettuce. Sprinkle with pepper, cheese and croutons. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caesar Salad
Sort By :
So yummy! Love the dressing!
I cut back on the oil and increased the Worcestershire, also omitted the lemon squeeze on the greens. This was very well received by my family and dinner guests! Will become a frequently used recipe!
Love the salad dressing!!! Didn't squeeze lemon over salad. The red wine vinegar gives the salad plenty of tang.
my guests loved this caesar salad!