- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic salt, pepper and chili powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Celery sticks and blue cheese salad dressing
- Unroll pizza crust into a lightly greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes. Brush dough with 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce. Combine cheddar and mozzarella cheeses; sprinkle a third over the crust. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken, garlic salt, pepper and chili powder in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the remaining wing sauce; cook and stir over medium heat 5 minutes longer.
- Spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with oregano and remaining cheese.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.
Freeze option: Bake pizza crust as directed; cool. Top with all the ingredients as directed and securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as necessary. Yield: 8 slices, 4 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Sort By :
"My husband LOVES buffalo stuff so I made him this pizza & he asks for it all of the time! I make a homemade crust for it though instead of the refrigerator crust & it turns out scrumptious!"
"This was a wonderful recipe that my family raved about."
"great recipe, im a college student and am always looking for quick and easy meals to try, and i love how easy and delicious this recipe is!!!"
"Wow, this was so good! easy and I wouldn't change a thing!"
"Home run! My guys loved this recipe. Perfect for watching a football game and a ice cold beer or soda! The spices on the chicken were perfect. I decided to use 6 tablespoons of dressing as the sauce on the pizza crust rather than the buffalo sauce. Otherwise, I followed the recipe as listed. Can't wait to make it again!"