- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) white water-packed tuna, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk and lemon juice. Stir in tuna, rice and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. pie plate or quiche dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes. Top with broccoli; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broccoli Tuna Bake
Sort By :
"My family really enjoyed this after they mixed it all together. Made it in individual dishes so everyone had their favorite cheese. Since I'm allergic to broccoli I mixed in cooked carrots."
"This was so tasty!"
"Did someone say tuna??I make a tuna cassrole a couple times a year, I'd have it more often but DH isn't as crazy about it as I am. So this looks very interesting--I'm lovin' it!!Thanks!"
"This recipe is real comfort food. Even my son who claims he doesn't like tuna hot eats it with pleasure. I made it one time with shredded Swiss cheese when I didn't have cheddar and that was good, too."