Broccoli Raisin Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 medium bunch)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, raisins and onion. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Raisin Salad(13)
Sort By :
I used mayo instead of Miracle Whip and red grapes instead of raisins. My family loved it!
Tasty and healthy!
I took this dish camping trip to the potluck dinner. Everyone loved it; there were no leftovers!
Great side dish! This went fast at our family christmas party! To be more festive I added craisins instead of raisins. Wonderful flavor!