- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 ounces angel hair pasta, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cook both the broccoli and pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in the water, milk and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted. Stir in the broccoli, pasta and sour cream; heat through (do not boil). Yield: 4-5 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli-Cheese Noodle Soup
Sort By :
"This soup was really tasty! We have a local restaurant that makes this soup and it's pretty close! I added a few extras myself to this to give it a little zip! Lisa DeVenture, New Franklin Ohio"
"Delicious! I will double next time, because the servings were small. My 2 year old daughter kept saying, "this is so so good"."
"This recipe is so easy! The only thing I didn't like about it was that it only made a small amount (when I want a BOWL of soup as a meal, I want a BOWL not a cup), so next time I'll double (or triple) the recipe. It was SOOOOO good!"