- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 packages (12 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli (about 11 cups), thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk flour, salt and baking powder. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir until moistened. Fold in cheese and broccoli.
- Place butter in a 13x9-in. baking dish; place dish in oven 3-5 minutes or until butter is melted. Carefully tilt baking dish to coat bottom and sides with butter. Add broccoli mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let stand 20 minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Broccoli Cheddar Squares in Taste of Home April/May 2015
Reviews for Broccoli Cheddar Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review