Broccoli Cauliflower Bake Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup crushed seasoned stuffing
- Place 1 in. of water in a Dutch oven; add cauliflower and broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, sour cream, chilies, 2 tablespoons butter, salt and pepper. Drain vegetables well; gently fold in cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Toss stuffing and remaining butter; sprinkle over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Bake
Sort By :
We make this dish at least twice a month! My family loves it!!
*I accidentally used seasoned bread crumbs instead of stuffing, and crushed some salt & pepper flavored potato chips for 1/4 cup of the topping.*
This recipe was absolutely delicious! My husband got 2 or 3 helpings and he doesn't even usually like cauliflower. The chilies make all the difference I think. This is a keeper!
A good casserole.... I did add crushed pecans to the casserole and topping. Also, a small onion carmelized, and one red pepper and about 1 tsp garlic powder.... awesome!!
Love this recipe - it's a holiday favorite!