- 3 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) lemon pie filling
- 2 cups (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices and fresh mint, optional
- Set aside 1/4 cup blueberries for garnish. In a large bowl, combine pie filling and yogurt.
- In a 3-1/2-qt. serving or trifle bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, lemon mixture and blueberries. Repeat layers twice. Top with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with reserved blueberries, and lemon and mint if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Lemon Trifle
Sort By :
"Loved it. Used box pudding. Will try with strawberries and cheesecake pudding. Very easy and makes a ton"
"Never have I given bad review on anything but could not eat this. I thought same as other person regarding only whip cream on top and so put on each layer, but even still, the lemon was soooooooo strong could not eat at all. Gonna try diff recipe tomorrow."
"Sounds decadent but I have not made this ....however, all the Cool Whip is on the top. Having made trifles before not everyone will get a top serving thus no Cool Whip. Maybe another container used when layering would help everyone get Cool Whip in their serving."
"This was delicious and easy to make!!!"
"I first made this for my mother-in-love, who needed a dessert for a tea party. It was quick and ever so delicious! It is now a family favorite!!"