- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Assorted fresh fruit, graham crackers and/or cookies
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in blueberries. Serve with fruit, crackers and/or cookies. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Dip
"I absolutely loved the simplicity of this dip. Cream cheese is always one of my favorites, and who can resist blueberries?"
"Yum! I cut the sugar by half and it was still delicious!"
"My daughter gave me some of this dip that she had made. It tastes like an easy blueberry cheesecake! I plan to make it soon."
"easy and kids loved it with apples!"