- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Assorted fresh fruit, graham crackers and/or cookies
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in blueberries. Serve with fruit, crackers and/or cookies. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Blueberry Fruit Dip
"My kids love this sweet dip. You can use all sorts of berries in it but blueberries are our favorites."
"I absolutely loved the simplicity of this dip. Cream cheese is always one of my favorites, and who can resist blueberries?"
"Yum! I cut the sugar by half and it was still delicious!"
"My daughter gave me some of this dip that she had made. It tastes like an easy blueberry cheesecake! I plan to make it soon."
"easy and kids loved it with apples!"