Pop one in a lunch box, share a batch at work or wait until dessert—these are sweet anytime, anywhere. Sometimes, I refrigerate prepared tarts overnight and bake them while making dinner the next day. Foolproof. —Carole Fraser, North York, Ontario
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss blueberries with sugar and cornstarch; spoon into tart shells. In a small bowl, mix flour, oats and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Place tarts on a baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm or at room temperature. If desired, top with ice cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Crumble Tarts in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Crumble Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review