Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup maple syrup, warmed
- Additional blueberries, optional
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and whipped topping until smooth. Chill until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; add to dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Spread topping over pancakes. Top with warm syrup; sprinkle with additional blueberries if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes (3/4 cup topping).
Reviews for Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks(15)
Sort By :
Wonderful! Made these for Mother's day for my mom, sister, and sister-in-law and they loved them!
These pancakes to my family were just OK. My 4 year old son did not like them at all. My husband & I just were not that impressed. The batter is not very sweet, but I understand that because you have the blueberries, topping & syrup. It is just the the whipped/cream cheese topping wasn't that great. It sounds like it would be, but all together everything was just average. I would not make these again.
There are not too many recipes I make twice, and this one will miss the cut. Good but too dense. The graham cracker makes it taste like whole wheat, might as well make whole wheat. I tried to make it look like the picture except for a serving size is three pancakes, which is what should be in the picture, and if you like hot pancakes (as most people do) the whipped cream cheese melts and the pancakes slide to the side. It isn't going to looks like that. But, the family ate them all gone.
We just love this pancakes that I have to make this overand over again. My husband's favorite. Although when I make it, I don't put any berries at all and we just use pure maple syrup instead of cream cheese topping with it. I even tried it with vanilla wafer crumb and was still delicious. This has been my pancake recipe in the last year.
Absolutely amazing. Made it as a late night snack ( although not recommended, haha ) It was so delicious. I was craving something sweet and delicious and this just hit the spot.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Pancakes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pancakes >