- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Angel Dessert
"I made this dessert 2 days ago and it was a big hit -- definitely a keeper. It's a very light dessert that is perfect for hot weather or for someone watching calories (I used fat-free cream cheese). I think I will try it with cherry pie filling the next time."
"Great simple recipe. You don't have to change anything!!!"
"Easy and delicious, my family loved it!"
"Fantastic and quick. I doubled the whipped topping, as well as cutting the blueberry pie filling in half; I used a store bought angel food cake. The dish tasted great; will make again!"
"Excellent. The rating 'stars' did not show on my computer for some reason but this is a 5-star dessert. Made my own blueberry filling; really can't stand the bought kind. Made a Angel Food cake using BC box mix. We buy large bag of frozen blueberries from Sam's Club, so it's economical. This is one of our favourite desserts and never lasts long. Took it to church and had several people asked for the recipe."