- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Angel Dessert
Sort By :
"Excellent. The rating 'stars' did not show on my computer for some reason but this is a 5-star dessert. Made my own blueberry filling; really can't stand the bought kind. Made a Angel Food cake using BC box mix. We buy large bag of frozen blueberries from Sam's Club, so it's economical. This is one of our favourite desserts and never lasts long. Took it to church and had several people asked for the recipe."
"I used an 8x8 dish and made half of this recipe using one 21oz can of cherry pie filling instead of blueberry. It was okay for us, but not terrific. Probably won't make again."
"Love that this is fast and easy to make. Perfect for summertime."
"Very easy and tasty. I wanted a light dessert after a heavy dinner. This was perfect. By happenstance, when I picked up the angel food cake there was a small lemon bundt cake next to it. I added that with the angel food cake and I liked the additional lemon flavor."
"Just made this quick and easy dessert. I made my own angel food cake from a mix because its more economical then store bought and bigger. I just ripped the cake into bite size pc. I also only used 1 can of blueberry pie filling. One is plenty unless you are a huge blueberry fan. My kids loved it! Super yummy with the cream cheese/whip cream creation. Next time I am going to buy strawberry pie filling and make a quick creamy shortcake! So fun for summer!"