- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 whole graham crackers
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and extract until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 cup coconut milk. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour remaining coconut milk into a shallow dish. Quickly dip half of the graham crackers into milk; allow excess to drip off. Arrange in a single layer in the bottom of a 13x9-in. baking dish, breaking to fit as needed. Layer with half each of the cream cheese mixture, pineapple and coconut. Repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours before serving.
Test Kitchen tips
Editor's NoteTo toast coconut, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
1 piece: 377 calories, 20g fat (15g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.