I decided to tweak the onion soup dip you see at every gathering, and everyone seems to be glad I did. Serve with crisp, raw vegetables or potato chips, and you’re set. —Vicki Desy, Tucson, AZ
Featured In: 25 Favorite Dip Recipes for a Crowd
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Just before serving, top with walnuts. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Blue Cheese Onion Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014, p1-16
Reviews for Blue Cheese Onion Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2014
"I love blue cheese and this was fantastic. It was a nice change from traditional onion dip."