My mom and I used to make these easy wrap-ups for summer days at the lake with our entire family. These days, we love to bring them to picnics and days in the park. —Jonnah Burks, Brighton, Missouri
- 16 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, warmed if desired
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (3 small tomatoes)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Place two bacon strips across the center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese; drizzle with salad dressing. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as BLT Wraps in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014
Reviews for BLT Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review