My mom and I used to make these easy wrap-ups for summer days at the lake with our entire family. These days, we love to bring them to picnics and days in the park. —Jonnah Burks, Brighton, Missouri
Featured In: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
- 16 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, warmed if desired
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (3 small tomatoes)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Place two bacon strips across the center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese; drizzle with salad dressing. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as BLT Wraps in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014
Reviews for BLT Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2014
"quick. East. Different. And everybody loves bacon - the ready-to-serve kind or regular!"
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2014
"These are quick to make and very tasty."
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2014
"These are a cinch to make and very delicious. I will definitely be making these again."