BLT Salad with Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups torn romaine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Salad with Pasta(6)
Sort By :
I made this for the local 4-H potluck. Everyone liked it and I had no leftovers to bring home. The regular pasta is easy exchanged for gluten free pasta.
My 14-year-old daughter was the one who originally found this recipe and decided to try it. It's very good and very easy to make.
Love this salad I see making this often. I used Hormel Real Bacon bits and Light Ranch dressing to lower the calories and fat which took this down to only 152 calories per serving. The little bit of left overs made a great lunch the next day
Awesome!!! My Family and friends LOVE this salad. I am always asked to bring this to the dinner or lunch table.
I am gonna make this tonight for dinner for my mom! LOVE YOU MOMMY!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- BLT Salads >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >