BLT Salad with Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups torn romaine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Salad with Pasta
Sort By :
This is a new favorite for me, though I prefer it without the romaine. I just love pasta! So simple yet yummy!
My family always loves this salad. You can substitute mayonnaise for the ranch and I add croutons just before serving for a little crunch.
I don't like Ranch dressing so I'm trying to figure out what to use that won't drown out the taste.
I made this for the local 4-H potluck. Everyone liked it and I had no leftovers to bring home. The regular pasta is easy exchanged for gluten free pasta.
My 14-year-old daughter was the one who originally found this recipe and decided to try it. It's very good and very easy to make.