- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Additional crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for BLT Dip
"Everyone liked it!"
"This was decent for a dip but it didn't dazzle my family. They told me it was good but they wouldn't request it. We tend to lean toward things with more flavor. They tried it with chips and crackers. We do have some extended family that likes bland food and this will be a winner for them. Keeping the recipe for the summer BBQ with them."
"This dip was delicious! I didn't put in quite as much mayo and used 1 1/4 lb pepper bacon and added 1/2 tsp garlic since my family loves it in dips! The recipe is 5 star! (0 star for ignorance...)Of course!! this dip must be kept on iced water if left out for more than several minutes! I use a bowl of ice water with all my dips unless it is in the crock pot"
"I have been making this for years. I use 2C mayo and 1C sour cream and one package bacon. I also serve it with cut up toasted bread. I have never put onion in it but I am sure it is good. Everyone I have ever served this appetizer to loves it."
"MN4Me Mayonnaise is always better then Miracle Whip"