- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Additional crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for BLT Dip
Sort By :
"Everyone I tried this on at Thanksgiving said that this dip was "just ok." There's nothing wrong with it, and it tastes fairly good, but none of us thought it was anything special."
"I have made this dip for years. I cater and serve it at most all of my events. I serve it with toast, crackers, pretzels or whatever I have on hand. I toast the bread and then quarter it for bite size portions. Also, I bake my bacon in the oven. Put it on a cookie sheet with a wire baking rack and bake at 350 until it is nice and crispy. It makes crumbling it much easier."
"I made this for a family get together. It got great "feed"back. When I make this again I will omit the green onions and may use a sweet onion or chives. I am not a lover of green onions but I did try. It's a great recipe and an easy one."
"This is addicting so be prepared to watch your bowl be emptied in no time. I served it with Wheat Thins and Club Crackers and should have made a double batch."