- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Crumbled cooked bacon or thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and green onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for BLT Dip
Sort By :
I have made this dip for years. I cater and serve it at most all of my events. I serve it with toast, crackers, pretzels or whatever I have on hand. I toast the bread and then quarter it for bite size portions. Also, I bake my bacon in the oven. Put it on a cookie sheet with a wire baking rack and bake at 350 until it is nice and crispy. It makes crumbling it much easier.
I made this for a family get together. It got great "feed"back. When I make this again I will omit the green onions and may use a sweet onion or chives. I am not a lover of green onions but I did try. It's a great recipe and an easy one.
This is addicting so be prepared to watch your bowl be emptied in no time. I served it with Wheat Thins and Club Crackers and should have made a double batch.
This sounds like a nice recipe but 2 pounds of bacon? Sounds like so much to me.