- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Additional crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for BLT Dip
Sort By :
"I have been making this for years. I use 2C mayo and 1C sour cream and one package bacon. I also serve it with cut up toasted bread. I have never put onion in it but I am sure it is good. Everyone I have ever served this appetizer to loves it."
"MN4Me Mayonnaise is always better then Miracle Whip"
"Love to review but first have to know: Is the "mayonnaise " mayonnaise or salad dressing as in Miracle Whip? Thank you from a beginner."
"I hosted a cookout recently and this was gone in a flash. I'll definitely make it again"
"I have to say that this dip is tasty, especially if it sits in the refrigerator for a few days. However, I had to cut the recipe in half because I planned this on the fly for a party and only had 12 oz of bacon. As far as the recipe goes I think it needs a little less mayo and more sour cream. Also, the dip was salty with only adding 12 oz of bacon so I can't imagine what it would be like with 2 lbs. Total sodium overload. I wasn't expecting to make a healthy dip but I may try lower sodium bacon the next time I make this dip."