BLT Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Place salad greens on a large serving platter. Sprinkle with tomatoes, chicken and bacon; garnish with eggs. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Chicken Salad(5)
Sort By :
Great salad! We made it with grilled chicken that had a spicy chicken rub on it. I added green onions to the salad and my husband added shredded cheddar cheese to his salad. Both were delicious additions. I loved this dressing and my kids have used it for a chicken nugget dipping sauce as well. This recipe will be a staple in our house this summer. Yummy!!!!
Delicious and easy to prepare. Dressing was a great switch from the norm.
This was a quick and easy recipe that eventhe kids enjoy.
This was delicious! I marinated chicken in herb & garlic before grilling and used pepper bacon. The eggs were a surprisingly good flavor blend.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- BLT Salads >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Salads >