BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, water, barbecue sauce, vinegar and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad(8)
Sort By :
Great summertime dish! We liked it with arugula instead of romaine for a more robust flavor.
Made this for a light dinner with whole wheat rolls. Me and my husband both give it a thumbs up!
very good. easy to make.
Made this for my husband and I for lunch today and we both loved it. I added pepperoni crisped in the microwave, and croutons. Thought both additions gave it extra flavor and crunch. Easy, delicious meal, especially good for warm, summer days.
This is definitely better the day it is made; the dressing got absorbed by the second day, but I sprinkled some shredded Parmesan on top to give it some added flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- BLT Salads >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >