BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, water, barbecue sauce, vinegar and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad(9)
Sort By :
Great summertime dish! We liked it with arugula instead of romaine for a more robust flavor.
Made this for a light dinner with whole wheat rolls. Me and my husband both give it a thumbs up!
very good. easy to make.
Made this for my husband and I for lunch today and we both loved it. I added pepperoni crisped in the microwave, and croutons. Thought both additions gave it extra flavor and crunch. Easy, delicious meal, especially good for warm, summer days.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- BLT Salads >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >