- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, water, barbecue sauce, vinegar and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Sort By :
This was really easy to make, and quite good. You could easily use the precooked bacon and save a little time. I cooked my own, but next time I'll use precooked. The dressing is not overpowering nor is the salad swimming in it. It provides a nice coating of flavor.
My Fiancée and I loved this! I would add more bacon next time.
This was very good! Used cherry tomatoes cut in half. Had to substitute red wine vinegar because all I had, and it worked fine!!
Great Dish! Made this for a potluck and everyone enjoyed it! I would make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- BLT Salads >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >