You'll love my quick version of classic beef macaroni soup. Loaded with veggies and pasta, it’s just as good as the original but without all the fuss. —Debra Baker, Greenville, North Carolina
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper. Bring to a boil; add macaroni. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni and vegetables are tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Beef Macaroni Soup in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p27
Reviews for Beef Macaroni Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review