Beef Macaroni Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper. Bring to a boil; add macaroni. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni and vegetables are tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Beef Macaroni Soup(4)
Sort By :
I added an extra can of broth but thought that made it have too much liquid, so I cooked up another half cup of noodles and added. Then I thought there were too many noodles. So next time I will make it with 2 cans of broth + 3/4 cup of noodles. That should do the trick. :) Husband loved it, went back for seconds and asked for leftovers in his lunch.
Wish I had read the comments before I made it.... just followed the recipe because it sounded good, and yes, it could have used more liquid. Very tasty though. Good leftover/reheated too.
Very good! Quick and super easy. I didn't have regular canned diced tomatoes. So I used a can of Rotel and it was really good a nice little kick, but not really spicy. But,it needed more broth, so next time I'll definitely add 2 cans of beef broth.
Good soup but it needed more beef broth
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Soup Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >