- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper. Bring to a boil; add macaroni. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni and vegetables are tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Beef Macaroni Soup
Sort By :
"This was very quick and easy to make, but had very little flavor. Adding some salt helped a little, and I did not use low sodium broth. It also could have used more broth. It was more like a stew."
"What if my family will not eat tomatoes? Can I bypass them or should I add tomato sauce? I really want to make this!"
"I make this soup love it only thing is I use tomato juice instead od tomatoes."
"Very good on a cold night"
"i make this all of the time even good with chicken ...."