Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 cups cooked lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Stir in the cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 441 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1037mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 33g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 12, 2013
These were very large servings for two. We ate only half of it, so we will have leftovers in a couple days. It was an easy recipe.
Nov 20, 2011
This was a good meal served with Greek salad and garlic bread.