- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Blend in sugar and oil. Add bananas and mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; stir into egg mixture. Stir in zucchini and pecans just until combined.
- Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Banana-Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
"I divided this recipe between four 7.5 x 3.5 inch pans and baked for 45 minutes. Couldn't resist adding some chocolate chips. Be sure to toss nuts and chips in a little flour to keep them from sinking to the bottom of the pan. Delicious!"
"This is the best tasting & healthy zucc/banana bread ever! I add almond flour and a few chocolate chips and my family inhales every morsel!This has changed our easy breakfast routine forever. Thank you for sharing!"
"Excellent bread. The best zucchini/banana bread I have ever made! My family loves it!"
"This is the best zucchini/banana bread recipe I have ever found! This recipe can be tweaked in so many different ways! I added more banana to it, I swapped out the zucchini for squash in one batch, then I switched out the zucchini with shredded pumpkin (that I grew in my greenhouse) for a different batch. I have even made this recipe adding carob (chocolate) chips and also dried sweetened cranberries. Delectable! Thank You so much for sharing!M. Ross, Fairbanks Alaska"
"Awesome flavour and very moist! A definite make over!"