Edna Perry of Rice, Texas blends cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping into instant pudding then layers this creamy concoction with vanilla wafers and sliced bananas. Served in a pretty glass bowl, the results make for a fancy yet fuss-free dessert.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 52 vanilla wafers
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Place a third of the vanilla wafers in a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl. Top with a third of the bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Banana Pudding Dessert in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p52
Reviews for Banana Pudding Parfait
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review