Banana Pudding Parfait Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 52 vanilla wafers
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Place a third of the vanilla wafers in a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl. Top with a third of the bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Banana Pudding Parfait(4)
Sort By :
This is an excellent recipe for potluck groups.
Made this for a church dinner last night and people were raving about it. I added more bananas and wafers than what the recipe called for. I waited as long as I could to layer it as I didn't want the wafers to be too mushy. I did the first mixture first and refrigerated it to save time. Then, I arranged the first layer of wafers. When I was ready then I sliced the bananas as I went along. Very delicious recipe! Thanks!!
I've made this a few times now and always get rave reviews! I make sure I bring the recipe with me because I know people will ask me for it:o)
This is GREAT!! My hubby and I love this banana pudding.