Baked Garlic Green Beans Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the beans; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter; sprinkle over beans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Garlic Green Beans(8)
Sort By :
I've made this twice and I don't know what it is, but there's something that doesn't taste right . My husband asked me to delete this from my Recipe Box.
Great, easy to make side dish!! I added in a couple tablespoons of bacon bits which gave it a nice smoky flavor.
When we made this recipe, we ended up wanting to eat this as much or more than the main dish. It's hard to get everyone to eat vegetables in my family, this is an excellent dish!
Added extra garlic and a little extra cheese/breadcrumb mixture. I didn't have any minced onion so I just added some onion powder. Really yummy!
I made this recipe twice. I used dried garlic. I also used organic apple cider vinegar. Next time I would make more topping. I did not have bread crumbs so I crushed up some ranch croutons.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >