This flavorful dish from Marilyn Farmer of Centerville, Utah dresses up frozen green beans with onion, cheese, bread crumbs and garlic. It’s easy enough to serve any day of the week.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the beans; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter; sprinkle over beans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Garlic Green Beans in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p56
Reviews for Baked Garlic Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review