- 1 loaf (12 ounces) focaccia bread
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/4 pound sliced deli pastrami
- 5 slices process American cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cut focaccia horizontally in half; spread pesto over cut sides. On bread bottom, layer the ham, turkey, pastrami, cheese, onion and tomato. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Replace bread top; wrap sandwich in foil.Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Baked Deli Focaccia Sandwich
Sort By :
A favorite among the men I've made it for. I buy the focaccia at Panera and it is just an easy satisfying sandwich with a unique presentation. Ingredients can easily be interchanged for others to preference or availability.
I've made this recipe many times. It bakes longer than the recipe calls for though. I buy the focaccia bread from Panera. There's is the best.