- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, combine the chicken, tomatoes, onion and peppers. Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Spoon onto tortillas; fold in sides. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Baked Chicken Fajitas
Sort By :
"I used a bit more oil and put everything in a ziplock bag. I let it marinate for a day or more before I throw it in a pan. Easy and quick to do ahead. I have taken the bag to a friend with all the fixings when she had a boby. Easy."
"Can't beat something that's this easy, flavorful, and still relatively healthy."
"Love how quick and easy this is to make. A family favorite for sure."
"Delicious!!! This has been added to our Family Favorites recipe binder. We used whole wheat tortillas, and loved it. My dad didn't even notice that they were whole wheat (he hates whole wheat)."
"Very tasty. So easy and quick to make. Will be making this a lot!"