- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 bacon strips, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt. In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°; drain. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Saute onion and mushrooms in drippings. Return chicken to the pan. Top with bacon, onion, mushrooms and pepper Jack cheese.
- Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Jack Chicken
"This was very good and super easy to throw together with ingredients I already had on hand."
"Delicious recipe!!! I used chicken tenders and precooked bacon. It was easy to prepare...just the type of recipe to have for "company". I will definitely be making this again...and again!!!"
"Who can go wrong with bacon, mushrooms and cheese."
"So Easy and amazing. I did not add the mushrooms and put a cajan spice on the chicken while it was cooking in the skillet. It was so good!"
"Was really simple and really tasty. (I skipped the mushrooms on my portion) but my bf really loved it"
"Even my picky son-in-law ate this one."