I created this recipe a few years ago when I was craving something different to do with hard-cooked eggs. I combined three of my favorite foods - bacon, eggs and cheese - in these deviled eggs. I've shared them at parties and have received many compliments on their eggstra special taste. —Laura LeMay, Deerfield Beach, Florida
- 12 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, mustard and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Bacon-Cheddar Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home April/May 2003, p22
Reviews for Bacon-Cheddar Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review