Bacon-Cheddar Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, mustard and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Cheddar Deviled Eggs(9)
Sort By :
I've been making these since the recipe was first published. My teenage son now makes them for our family gatherings.
I made these on Easter Sunday and they were a hit. The only thing I wanted was a tad sweetness, so I added 3/4 teaspoon of sugar. My family loved them. I would make again.
I made half of everything and found the eggs bland, so added 1/8 tsp ea of garlic powder and salt, a bit more honey mustard/mayo and some sweet green relish to enhance the flavors, which they did. Although we prefer our old Five Roses Flour recipe, it was nice to try something new.
I haven't made these yet but going to in the near future. We love deviled eggs. I always use a little bit of sugar also.
Made these for a holiday party and everyone loved them. Will definitely make again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >