- 12 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, mustard and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Cheddar Deviled Eggs
"Love, love, love these!"
"Made this for labor day bbq....wished I would have tripled...went to fast"
"These were a hit!"
"I've been making these since the recipe was first published. My teenage son now makes them for our family gatherings."
"I made these on Easter Sunday and they were a hit. The only thing I wanted was a tad sweetness, so I added 3/4 teaspoon of sugar. My family loved them. I would make again."
"I made half of everything and found the eggs bland, so added 1/8 tsp ea of garlic powder and salt, a bit more honey mustard/mayo and some sweet green relish to enhance the flavors, which they did. Although we prefer our old Five Roses Flour recipe, it was nice to try something new."
"I haven't made these yet but going to in the near future. We love deviled eggs. I always use a little bit of sugar also."
"Made these for a holiday party and everyone loved them. Will definitely make again!"
"These are absolutely wonderful.. A 74 year old aunt went to town on these eggs.. when I asked if anyone wanted the last egg, she yelled "It's mine!". The only thing I changed is that I left out the cheese this time, but I won't next time.. Thank you for this recipe.. wonderful change from the regular deviled eggs."
"These are great! I made 2 dozen deviled eggs on Christmas day and 1 dozen of them were this recipe and the other dozen were "standard" deviled eggs. Everyone LOVED these eggs!"