- 12 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, mustard and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Cheddar Deviled Eggs
"Made this for labor day bbq....wished I would have tripled...went to fast"
"These were a hit!"
"I've been making these since the recipe was first published. My teenage son now makes them for our family gatherings."
"I made these on Easter Sunday and they were a hit. The only thing I wanted was a tad sweetness, so I added 3/4 teaspoon of sugar. My family loved them. I would make again."
"I made half of everything and found the eggs bland, so added 1/8 tsp ea of garlic powder and salt, a bit more honey mustard/mayo and some sweet green relish to enhance the flavors, which they did. Although we prefer our old Five Roses Flour recipe, it was nice to try something new."