Bacon Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cauliflower, bacon, cheese, green pepper and onion. Combine the mayonnaise and sugar; spoon over cauliflower mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Cauliflower Salad(4)
Sort By :
Delicious salad and very quick to make with just a few ingredients.
Very good salad! I used colby-jack cheese, red onion and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Delicious. Everytime I make this I use a different cheese, our favorite is with Hot Pepper cheese. The whole family loves this salad.
What a tasty side dish and not difficult to make at all. I can't wait to take this to the next family cookout. Thankyou so much for sharing this recipe.