- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cauliflower, bacon, cheese, green pepper and onion. Combine the mayonnaise and sugar; spoon over cauliflower mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Cauliflower Salad
Sort By :
"A delicious salad but a pound of bacon is overkill to me, and I love bacon! I also cut the mayonnaise and sugar in half and it is still a great salad but with a lot less sugar and calories. I add purple cabbage and shredded carrots to mine for some extra color."
"Heaven on earth! I crave this salad every couple months and have to make it! I do lessen the amount of onion. Wonderful."
"Delicious salad and very quick to make with just a few ingredients."
"Very good salad! I used colby-jack cheese, red onion and 2 tablespoons sugar."
"Delicious. Everytime I make this I use a different cheese, our favorite is with Hot Pepper cheese. The whole family loves this salad."