- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3 ounces) real bacon bits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crust into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a small skillet, heat remaining oil until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Spoon eggs over crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheeses. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews for Bacon Breakfast Pizza
Sort By :
recipe met all my favorite requirements: EASY1 FAST1 DELICIOUS! and fun to eat! Gladly I add this to my breakfast/breakfast for dinner rotation.
Made the recipe as written and thought it was average. Needed seasoning to give it more flavor. I think that the bacon did not give it enough flavor for my taste and that the addition of sausage would have helped. It was easy to make and attractive,
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but want to...but for those of you who have, how would it be if you spread a bit of sausage gravy over the crust before putting on the eggs and cheese? Campbell's has a very good canned sausage gravy that would make it quick and easy.
Very good...quick and easy. I used microwave bacon and crumbled it on the pizza. Reheats well.
I changed this up slightly; added a chicken gravy on top of the crust-it ads a great touch and helps keep everything together. Also used crumbled sausage instead of bacon bits, and substituted croissant rolls for the pizza crust, made it more buttery and breakfast-y.