- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3 ounces) real bacon bits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crust into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a small skillet, heat remaining oil until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Spoon eggs over crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheeses. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews for Bacon Breakfast Pizza
Sort By :
"recipe met all my favorite requirements: EASY1 FAST1 DELICIOUS! and fun to eat! Gladly I add this to my breakfast/breakfast for dinner rotation."
"Made the recipe as written and thought it was average. Needed seasoning to give it more flavor. I think that the bacon did not give it enough flavor for my taste and that the addition of sausage would have helped. It was easy to make and attractive,"
"I haven't tried this recipe yet, but want to...but for those of you who have, how would it be if you spread a bit of sausage gravy over the crust before putting on the eggs and cheese? Campbell's has a very good canned sausage gravy that would make it quick and easy."
"Very good...quick and easy. I used microwave bacon and crumbled it on the pizza. Reheats well."
"I changed this up slightly; added a chicken gravy on top of the crust-it ads a great touch and helps keep everything together. Also used crumbled sausage instead of bacon bits, and substituted croissant rolls for the pizza crust, made it more buttery and breakfast-y."