Asian Spaghetti Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and cayenne. Drain pasta. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture to skillet and toss to coat. Heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Asian Spaghetti(23)
Sort By :
loved this. Since this was going to be he main dish and not a side dish, I thew in some cut up chicken so husband would be happy. I would be quite content with just the vegetables. I love Kraft Asian Sesame salad dressing. I poured some in with the soy sauce. Good addition.
This was a great side dish to go along with tilapia that I made. It was light and easy
My whole family LOVED this dish! We have a Chinese student living with us and she said the noodles were very delicious. This recipe is a keeper!
Excellent recipe! I made this as a side dish to go with grilled teriyaki style chicken. I doubled it and added grated gingerroot, more garlic (3 cloves grated) , a little hoison sauce and sesame oil. I subbed white pepper for the cayenne, since I love white pepper in Asian food. Added a teaspoon of cornstarch to the sauce mixture to help it thicken a bit. Wonderful, adaptable recipe and family loved it. Going to make this regularly!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >