Asian Beef Noodles Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Cut steak into thin strips. In a large skillet, stir-fry the beef and jalapeno in oil for 1-2 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the noodles, water, steak sauce, carrot, onion and contents of seasoning packet. Cook and stir until heated through. Return beef to the pan. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Asian Beef Noodles(5)
Sort By :
The family loved this dish and preparation was easy. I used 2 packages of noodles, added worchestershire sauce instead of steak sauce (which we are not big fans of) and substituted julienned red and yellow peppers for the carrots. Very tasty.
Today marks the 2nd usage of this recipe for me and my husband and I both love the flavors, but I need to either purchase a better grade of sirloin or use tenderizer because with my 2nd attempt the meat was as tough as the 1st. I did learn something helpful though. I find using rubber gloves cumbersome while working with hot peppers. Today, I discarded the gloves and used coarse Kosher salt to scrub my hands, just as I do to remove garlic. This method works perfectly for peppers!
This is one of my favorite dishes I've found on this site. I usually double the noodles.
This was great, my kids loved it and my son's friend asked me to give the recipe to his mom. I would sugest making it with two packets of noodles though.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >