For a little zip, crumble feta over the top of this Artichoke Tomato Salad. Add shredded rotisserie chicken for a beautiful main dish. —Deborah Williams, Peoria, Arizona
- 5 large tomatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Arrange tomato wedges on a large platter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, toss remaining ingredients; spoon over tomatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Tomato Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p58
Reviews for Artichoke Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review