These tasty, tender chops are glazed with a sweet, smoky, apple-flavored sauce. They’re on the table in no time at all, so they’re perfect for hectic weeknights. Brenda Campbell - Olympia, Washington
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pork chops in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spoon over chops.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Applesauce-Glazed Pork Chops in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010, p53
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Applesauce-Glazed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review