Apple Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- 2 medium tart apples, chopped
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 small orange
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly, melted
- 8 flour tortillas (7 or 8 inches)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine apples, strawberries and kiwi. Grate orange peel to measure 1-1/2 teaspoons; squeeze juice from orange. Add peel and juice to apple mixture. Stir in brown sugar and jelly.
- For chips, brush tortillas lightly with water. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 cups salsa.
Reviews for Apple Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Sort By :
"Made for a sleepover of boys. It was a hit. They all liked the fruit alone and the chips alone but loved the combo together."
"great for any time of year"
"Toooo good! Made this for the girls at the Super Bowl party ~ the guys got in our way!"
"Can't get enough of this salsa. I omitted the brown sugar and added raspberry pepper jelly, yum!"
"I made this for a party and it was a hit! My guests took leftovers home!"