- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced honey-roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, honey and sugar. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Almond Strawberry Salad
Sort By :
"my sister makes this with spring saladmix and spinach , she also uses fresh pureed strawberries 4 large ones in with the dressing mix to drizzle over the salad awesome!! she can actually get her kids to eat their veggies and fruit this way!"
"Fantastic salad and SOOO easy to make! Definitely a crowd-pleaser!"
"This is absolutely delicious and very easy to make. My family loved it!!"
"Salad was a big hit at Easter Dinner."
"Great tasting salad and dressing. I also sometimes make it with coarsely chopped walnuts instead of almonds."