- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- Dash Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Celery ribs or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in green onion and almonds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with celery or crackers. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Almond Cheese Spread
"similuar to commercial refrig. almond cheese spread but cheapet and tastier and fresher!gail borczyk field editor"
"Super easy recipe & tasty! I doubled the recipe for a party. After preparing it with just the ingredients listed, it seemed to need something more so I added 1 clove of freshly pressed garlic and a tsp of liquid smoke. Made it even more tasty and it was a big hit at the party!"
"Great snack! I just stirred this up, my husband tried it and said I better make more. It hasn't even blended in the refrigerator yet! Thanks fir the quick dip!"