- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 large firm banana, thinly sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups watermelon balls
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, water and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add nectarines and banana; toss to coat.
- In a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl, combine the remaining fruits. Add nectarine mixture; stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for 7 Fruit Salad
Sort By :
This was very tasty. Next time I will cut back on the lime juice a little. I took this to a party and everyone really enjoyed it! I will definitely be making this again!
Excellent recipe! I have had chef's ask me for this recipe because it is so delicious and the flavor is out of this world. Did I mention it is easy!
I felt the natural flavor of the fruit was masked by the lime. In the future I think I will look for a salad that has a sauce you can serve on the side.
This a crowd favorite, very tasty and easy to make. A great salad for the summertime.
Family and extended family ass for this at every family gathering.