- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cooled cake. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, combine strawberry glaze and water in a bowl; gently fold in raspberries. Serve over cake. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forWhite Cake with Raspberry Sauce
"So simple, a good friend requests it every year for her birthday."
"Great Tasting I used Ice cream Strawberry glazed Topping it work out well.."