Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
Even without butter or eggs, these vegan peanut butter cookies are still soft and chewy. No one will be able to tell they're vegan! If you want a little extra texture, feel free to use chunky peanut butter or add ¼ cup crushed peanuts to the dough. —Katie Bandurski, Shorewood, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream peanut butter, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in almond milk. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Shape level tablespoonfuls into balls. Place 2 in. apart on parchment-lined baking sheets; flatten with a fork. Bake until set, 8-10 minutes. Cool on pan 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 79 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.