Turkey Spinach Salad with Maple Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3-1/2 cups: 387 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 617mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Oct 26, 2017
Good one too
Oct 26, 2017
Nov 26, 2009
My family loves salads and they find this one quite tasty. We will be keeping this recipe.
Sep 22, 2008
Yum! I just made this for dinner tonight and it was amazing. Quick, light filling and tasted like a real treat. I substituted ordinary cap mushrooms and it was still great.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.