Strawberry-Turkey Spinach Salad
This light, refreshing salad is a true showstopper, visually and nutritionally, with fresh strawberries and yellow pepper strips tossed with fresh baby spinach. Serve with warm whole wheat rolls or flax or bran muffins. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups julienned cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Place dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to combine. Serve immediately.