Strawberry Spinach Salad for a Bunch
The unusual combination of ingredients makes a refreshing salad people can't stop eating.—Polly Bloom, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 pounds fresh spinach, torn
- 8 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 5 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 cups sliced green onions
- 1 cup snipped fresh mint, optional
- 32 ounces bottled ranch salad dressing
- In a several large bowls, combine the spinach, strawberries, cucumber, onions and mint if desired. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 101 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Spinach Salad for a Bunch in Taste of Home June/July 1995