Turkey Salad Croissants
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place lettuce and 2/3 cup turkey salad on each croissant.
Oct 28, 2011
Great way to use "Planned Over" turkey. I usually have some that is cubed in the freezer. Makes for a quick lunch or light dinner.
Jan 7, 2011
Outstanding. Great way to use leftovers!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.